As a part of our series Indian Startup Hubs, our focussed city...
charging and safety performance
Co-designed & developed with Strategic Japanese PartnerHIGH QUALITY
Powered by proprietary patented POW.AI solutionSmart
Advanced Analytics EngineINTELLIGENce
Sophisticated SOC, SOH and remaining useful life estimation
Track battery performance in real time
Adaptively improve battery performance
Fault prediction and on-time OTA updates
Granular data tracking
Cradle to grave battery inventory management
Enhanced Multi-level Safety Featuressafe
Combines electrical, electro-mechanical and software features for protection against extreme current, voltage and temperature.
Ideal for E-mobility and Battery-as-a-Service applicationsEFFICIENT
World's Best 48V 25Ah lithium ion battery pack
- Compatible with most two-wheelers, three-wheelers and other low power systems.
- Patented Intelligent Battery Management System significantly improves range, life and charging time.
- Connect multiple packs in parallel to support wide range of energy and power requirements.
- High safety, high life, high power Japanese NCA cells.
- Supports continuous 1C charging rates for ultra-fast charging even from regular chargers.
- Proprietary balancing algorithm helps to extract more energy, does not increase charging time & increases cycle life.
- Light weight and easy to handle - works optimally with swapping.
- World's best IoT features for remote monitoring & control, parameter tuning & OTA updates.
- Access to full stack cloud platform with advanced analytical and management features.
- Supports both CAN and Non-CAN based chargers.
- CAN 2.0B Bus for vehicle and charger communication.
- IP 67 enclosure to protect from extreme weather conditions.
- Designed to avoid thermal runaway & maintain the module temperatures under recommended limits.
- Fine-grain protections - Cell level current fuses, 18 different temperature monitoring, 14 voltage & current monitoring.
- Rated Energy of 1.31 kWh (0.2C, 100% DoD at 25°C).
- 1500+ cycle life under nominal operating conditions.
- Continuous nominal discharge current @1C of 25 Ah, nominal voltage of 48 +/- 2V.
- Peak discharge current support @2C or 50 Ah for 60 secs and @3C or 75 Ah for upto 5 secs.
Read Our Latest NewsBlog
igrenEnergi is thrilled to have been named one of the winners of...
Have Questions? We are Here to Help You!
For any sales, partnership or product related enquires about our battery pack or intelligent BMS systems, reach us at: sales@igrenEnergi.com